The beauty industry is a multimillionaire industry. In the newspapers and on television we are bombarded with advertising that those companies have managed to create beauty in a bottle. These same companies rake in tons of money selling us products that presumably will make you look younger, will give a softer-looking skin, hide your imperfections, and will give the look of a supermodel.
For beautiful skin and good health we must rediscover products and natural ingredients for skin care. Our skin, the largest organ of our body, is already severely shaken by air pollution, solar radiation and stress, as also heat, cold, wind, sun, they suffer all year.The skin is your largest organ and should be treated with care. If you really care about your health from inside out, you have to be determined to get rid of conventional products and start using natural and organic ingredients in your beauty routine.
Here are some simple ways to the natural way of life. They are convenient and economical and you know exactly what you smear. You do not need a degree in chemistry to create you own your beauty products. Doing something at home naturally, you know that something does not contain harmful chemical ingredients that can clog pores and cause many common skin problems.
1. Keep fit your skin from the inside with a healthy diet. Drink plenty of water to discharge toxins and impurities. Water is an indoor shower for your body, so make sure to drink 8 to 10 glasses a day.
2. Use natural oils and moisturizers that do not obstruct the pores as olive oil or coconut. Typically you only need a little around the nose and under the eyes. The vegetable oils are perhaps the best nourishment for the skin because they are rich in substances necessary for life as vitamins (especially A and E), minerals and especially the essential fatty acids. These substances, taken together, create a nourishing, softening and elasticity, thus preventing wrinkles and even stretch marks.
3. To prevent the aging of their face, the most popular and effective is certainly the apple face mask, because the apple is rich in vitamins for revitalizing the wrinkled skin, and has an astringent for impure skins. Mix the pulp of an apple and a egg yolk. Blend everything together and spread on the skin for 10-15 mins, then rinse with fresh water. Its easy to prepare and leaves the face really soft and silky. Use coconut oil as a moisturizer for dry parts like the lips, heels and elbows.
4. Avoid washing your hair every day with soap, because the soap can dry out your skin. When you wash your hair, use a shampoo or soap with natural ingredients and oils. If possible, take a long bath once a week. A few tablespoons of baking soda dissolved in water will make your skin softer. After the shower, spread on the body a natural cream prepared by hand with butter, almond oil and possibly specific essential oils that soothe irritation (you can choose from orange, calendula, chamomile, lemon, rosemary, tea tree). The compound should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within ten days of preparation.
5. To wash your face rub just a bit of olive oil on your face and dry it with a soft, dry cloth, which at the same time exfoliate your face. Microfiber cloths are particularly suitable for this purpose.
6. Of all the methods of hair removal, waxing with honey is preferable, because it leaves the skin velvety, smooth, hydrated, and the effect is more durable. After waxing you should avoid rinsing the legs with hot water but only with warm water. It should also be avoided rub the skin with a sponge and torture her with any soap or other cleaning agents to remove residual wax. Dry by patting your legs and not by wiping with the towel. After waxing rinse with warm water, abundantly spread the calendula cream, that will help the skin to regain right degree of hydration and to remove any remaining wax. Use a natural sea sponge to apply lotions.
7. Try making your own beauty products with natural ingredients such as salt, sugar, oats, milk, honey, olive oil or avocado oil.
8. Rub the dry skin on your body to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells. This is a practice for hundreds of years old, which is still used by many people.
9. When you purchase products carefully read the labels and buy only products with recognizable ingredients, organic where possible, without fragrances.
10. Get some sunshine every day, but do not overdo it. Your skin needs sunlight for optimal health, but too long exposure damaging your skin does not fit, then find a compromise, wearing clothes to shield you and if you can wear a big hat, instead of using sunscreen containing chemical ingredients.
With a minimum of attention, therefore, we can help our skin without using synthetic chemicals, and simply relying on common sense and substances that nature generously puts at our disposal.