Soft and yummy, the chocolate cake is one of the desserts that cannot be resisted. One thing for sure is chocolate cakes recipes are varied and easy to make. From birthdays to coffee breaks, there is always a moment to taste a chocolate cake slice. It is possible to make the cake with milk chocolate, white chocolate or cocoa pastry, according to your desire.
There are also chocolate cake recipes without butter, but still soft, thanks to the use of sauce or cream, as a fat. Filled with a ganache or topped with a chocolate frosting, these soft cakes will be emulated. For the express version, the chocolate cake can be baked even in the microwave. Convenient!
Romans discovered the sweet cherry fruit in the Asia Minor in about 70 BC. They then introduced them in the first century AD to Britain. The German word Kirsch-the cherry liqueur comes from the word karshu. This is the name given to the cherries that were first cultivated in Mesopotamia in 8 BC. Tart cherries, enjoyed as dried and frozen cherries and cherry juice, have among the highest levels of powerful antioxidants compared to other fruits.
Since the cherry fruit bruises easily, you need to handle them with care. When buying cherries, look for a bright color and those with a supple exterior. Cherries, which are plump and firm, are very good to taste.
Prep Time: 45 mins ♥ Cook Time: 45 mins ♥ Total Time: 1 hrs 30 mins ♥ Yield: 2 servings
1 cup cookies
1 cup cheese
4 cups milk
1 tsp almond extract
3 drops food colour
20 ripe cherries
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup butter
1 cup cream
1. Heat oven to 200 ° C. In a pan, break up the cookie. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
2. In small bowl, beat 1 egg white until frothy. Brush egg white over crust. Bake 5 minutes.
3. In large bowl, beat cheese until smooth. Add egg yolk, 2 eggs, milk, almond extract and food colour; beat until well blended. Stir in chopped cherries.
4. Pour cherry mixture evenly over crust. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely, for 30 minutes.
5. In saucepan, heat chocolate chips and butter over low heat, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes.
6. Stir cream into chocolate mixture until well blended. Spread over cooled bars. Refrigerate for 50 minutes.
7. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator.