Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review

Kareena Kapoor Khan in her new Lakme ad shoot for Eyeconic Blue

Lakme has turned out with two new Eyeconic range items, an essential Lakme Eyeconic Mascara and a Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, which I think every one of us use once a day. Along these lines, it's a decent get to turn out with such items at such an incredible value purpose of Rs. 199 for the kajal and Rs. 250 for the mascara.


One thing I completely adore about these two is the bid they have as far as the bundling and the shading and the name Eyeconic. This will be a hit with the more youthful young ladies and furthermore a hit with newcomers to cosmetics. I expect the cost will go up soon on this by no less than 50 since that is the pattern with Lakme and it happened with Lakme Absolute as well. Along these lines, get your packs for trial now.

The kajal is a turn up one, which fortunately withdraws back set up. I despise the ones like Amway, which once turned up, don't turn back, yet it doesn't mind. The portrayal does not say anything in regards to application on the waterline and I don't utilize these sort of kajals on my waterline. I adhere to the Indian ones like Lotus or might be even Lakme Black Satin Kajal. This one is more for the lash line and I am not by any means giving it a shot on my water line since this one won't skim well I feel.

The kajal is profound dark, extremely smooth, dislike brittle smooth. Yet at the same time I need to call attention to here that I unmistakably observe the Maybelline Colossal Kajal to be more dark and extraordinary any day. I am not conveying my Maybelline Colossal Kajal on this outing, so I can't give you the swatch for it, yet, I recall how Colossal feels. This one may even be smoother than the Colossal kajal. It coasts on exceptionally well, yet at the same time firmly.

This kajal wins regarding no-smear claims. I wore this to bed for an evening snooze, this did not move. I wore this notwithstanding for a head shower and shower, it didn't move. I can unhesitatingly say that this stays more on my sleek eyelids than the Colossal one. I have slick eyelids and any non-smirch kajal smircesh on the top after say 4 hours, however this one wore for no less than 8 hours and I can say that the 10-hour case is genuine as is the "waterproof" case and it didn't sting my eye a bit and I think the dermatologically tried case is totally right.

It wears for 8 to 10 hours, is smear evidence, exceptionally smooth and dark. Just to think about, the Maybelline Colossal kajal is more black, yet this one remains focused slick covers for more than the Maybelline one. This kajal is gentler yet firm, and waterproof also. Certainly justified regardless of each paisa for its non-smear wear and the charming bundling. I won't attempt this on the waterline, just the lash line. All kajal beaus, get it now!

No comments: