Skip to main content

5 Great Gifts for Kids on Flipkart

flipkart

Flipkart Diwali sale is on. Dolls, toy trains, toy trucks and cars, and maybe even a video game, of course, these are the gifts that children are fond of having. The new trend with buying gifts for children are not found in departmental stores or toy stores but in online stores like Flipkart to get every wish fulfilled.

So if you are short of ideas or looking for that special gift, have a look at this list of possible gifts that I have created and which I would gladly recommend. Designed for growing children, here are gift ideas that stimulate the imagination and learning in a time when all kinds of events, large or small, influence our children.

My nephew would be four this year and their demands seem to be very different. The kids have become increasing difficult with their wishlist keeps growing, every time he sees an advertisement or passes by a toy store. But with online shops like Flipkart things have definitely become a lot easier.

The first thing I wanted to suggest is an Annie Toys Kiddy telescope, complete with viewfinder, tripod stand and eyepiece. At first I was sceptical, but then after seeing his reaction, I thought it would nice to buy him something that would excite him! Your kids will fall in love with this toy, looking at the stars, looking for constellations, and dreaming of unknown worlds.

In association with the telescope, a very nice gift might be a SRS Turtle Night Star Sky Constellation Projector Light Lamp equipped with music, and USB cable that projects the different constellations on the ceiling of the bedroom. You can study the stars even before you venture in to the field on a clear night.

For the Skylanders lovers, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Starter Pack is the ideal gift. For those who have not yet entered the world of these characters, the game is an amazing gift for kids. This is available on PS3 and helps develop logical skills. Although, it is generally recommended for slightly grownup kids, my four year old cousin can play it better than me!

Who does not love animated movies? Baal Hanuman in 3D animation is quite memorable and could be perfect to watch, depicting the stories of the monkey God before they go to bed. My cousin has already received several mythological themed gifts for his last birthday including the CD that contains the movie and the soundtrack. Adding to this, he was given puzzles, books, and so I thought that this movie, could be perfect to watch anytime.

Books certainly are another choice! The Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set, which has seven volumes, could be the perfect gift for kids. What you would appreciate is the interweaving of stories. And, if are like me, and if you have a thirst for magic and are passionate about wands and spells, you can find a lot of items on Flipkart.

To fulfil my cousin’s wishlist, I will spend an afternoon of shopping with him and I will give him a budget and look up Flipkart for the perfect gift. I really enjoy these little moments.

Making a decision on a child’s gift can be difficult. The child’s tastes and that of the parents may be completely different. The only way you could do this is by igniting their imagination and engaging with the little ones. It may be expensive for parents and if you do not know the tastes of the kids, it may not excite them.

Look for something magical and mysterious when you shop for children’s gifts. It should be unique and not one that you should find easily. They should be amazed the first time they see it! Finding them may not seem simple and spontaneous, but may instead be a real adventure and that is where Flipkart helps to get every wish fulfilled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egg Curry Recipe

Egg curry in India is known as Anda Curry that is a very simple recipe and is very popular with children. Perfect for lovers of hardboiled eggs, the spicy curry enhances the flavor. In this dish, the hard-boiled eggs are stir fried and then added to a sauce. It is served over steamed rice in India. Eggs can be added to any type of sauce you like. In this instructable I have shown how to make it with peas and tomato sauce.

This week I propose a curry eggs, a dish I wanted to replicate for some time after I had tasted the homemade version prepared by a friend. When I announced that dinner was planned with a curry of eggs it unexpectedly cause generalized reactions of astonishment. And so I realized that it has taken for granted that everyone to know that there are several varieties of curry, not only as regards the main ingredient, but also for the combination of spices and flavor to be obtained. So I decided to make a brief discussion on the curry to have some clarity on the subject.

An Italian Meal with my friend at Da Mauro

As I walked down the street, distracted by my thoughts and my memories, the smell from a nearby pizza shop invaded my senses and immediately my mind was transported to a recent visit to an expat friend's house. My friend, John lives in Central Park Resorts at the heart of Gurgaon. I'm not a huge fan of Gurgaon given the dusty roads, pollution, bad traffic and civic sense, but Central Park Resorts is another world in itself - an ample green environment with the usual facilities like amphitheatre, gym, spa, kids play area etc. But two things really caught my eye - the town-ship is automobile free and golf buggies are used to commute on surface. That sounds downright futuristic and something only the millionaires could afford, right? But there it was, right in front of my eyes in Gurgaon! Well, the future is really here I guess.

But what really got to me is the second thing - something situated inside the Central Park Resorts township. Read on:

As John and I planned to discuss t…

Mysore Pak Recipe

The Mysore Pak is an Indian dessert originating in the state of Karnataka in southern India, but it is widely consumed throughout peninsular India and especially Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. There are 2 ways to prepare it, soft or more solid, with generous amounts of melted butter or ghee, chickpea flour and sugar. Of course people prepare these delicacies especially for the feast of Diwali, the festival of lights.

The mysore pak was originally known as masoor pak, and was made with masoor dal flour. The exact origin of the recipe is unknown, although some claim that it was created in or near the Mysore Palace by a cook raised in the Kakasura Madappa. Its history dates back to, probably sometime in the 17th or 18th century Mysore, where during the reign of King Krishna Raja Wadiyar IV, the recipe was invented in the kitchens of the palace by the chef Kakasura Madappa. Having no idea for his creation, Madappa decided to call the recipe Mysore Pak, which means in Sanskrit and…