Saturday, January 4, 2014

Love SMS Messages & Text for Valentines Day



To say I love you on Valentines Day, Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, special days where the words become small arrows that come straight to the heart of your loved one, choose the most beautiful phrases and send them via SMS, email or share them on the bulletin boards of Facebook or Twitter.



.-..-. .-..-.
"-.-""-.-"
Just Like We always & ever be Together
Happy Valentine"s Day !


to my darling XXX
You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,
You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.
Happy Valentine Day!
from XXX
I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!
I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care.
I love your deep kisses,
I love your soft touch,
I love you, I love you,
I love you so much.
Happy Valentine Day!
You are more than love to me...
You are everything.
Happy Valentine Day!
to my darling XXX
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
Happy Valentine Day!
from XXX
Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe.
Your kiss touches me as gentle as a breeze.
Your touch is as tender as that of a child.
Your hug is warm, meek, and mild.
Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
Happy Hug Day!




You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,
My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
My everything!
Happy Valentine Day!
Your eyes, your smile.
Your touch, your kiss.
Your promise, your words.
Our everlasting bliss.
Happy Promise Day!
Its d Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Luv Songs 
It’s feb.. 
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!
Happy Propose Day
Happy Chocolate Day




To all my friends who are committed:
Happy Valentine’s Day…..
And To all my friends who r single,
Happy Independence Life…:-)


When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend…
You are “LOVE”





Valentine's Day / Love Hindi SMS


Socha aap say baaat karoon,
Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,
Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,
Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,
Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke naam karoon,
Happy Valentines Day! :)


Apke aane se zindagi kitni Khubsurat hai,
Dil me basi hai jo wo apki hi Surat hai,
Door jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulkar bhi,
Hume har kadam per aapki Zarurat hai.
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Jaise Hawa Ka Jhonka,
Shehad Ki Mithaas,
Jaise Phoolon Ki Khushbu,Jaise Pyar,
Jante Ho Sub Se Khubsurat Ehsas Kya Hai,
Aap Ka Sath…..!
I Love You, Happy Valentines Day


Chehrey Per Banawat Ka Gussa,
Aankhon Say Chalakta Pyar Bhi Hai,
Is Shauq-E-Ada Ko Kya Kahiye
Inkar Bhi Hai Iqraar Bhi Hai..
Ajj Iqraar Ker Hi Do..Dear..
Happy Valentine’s Day


Kabhi Ajnabee Se Milay The,
Fir Yhonhi Miltay Chale Gaye,
Hun To Aapko Dost Bananewale The Magar
Aap To Hamare Dil Ki Dhadkan Banthe Chale Gaye.
Happy Valentine’s Day….


Tum Meri Valentine Ho
Chanda Say Barh Kay ” SHINE ” Ho

Aankhon Say Tum Ko Peeta Hoon
Sab Say Super “WINE” Ho

Gar Pyaar Main Tum Ko Number Doon
Ten Out Of ” NINE ” Ho

Koii Dost Nahi Ab Teray Siwa
Tum Meri Thi Tum ” Mine ” Ho

Jeeta Hoon Tum Ko Dekh Kar Main
Tum Pyaar Ka Aisa ” SIGN ” Ho

Tum Saadi Achi Lagti Ho
Jo Makeup Karo Tu “DINE ” Ho




Mere kuch jazbaat hai kahin khoye hue se,
Kaise kahun tumse woh jaise hai sharmaye hue se,
Parr din aaaj hai mohabbat ka,ab naa chup rahun,
Ye tera hi pyar hai,jaise harr baag chaman khile hue se !!
Be My Valentine




With joy and symphony today you scream I love you to madness and it stays in your heart this fervent love so many emotions that remain to be transmitted to the hearts ...

The soul, the heart, the love, the joy, the warmth, the passion, the song more 'sweet, feeling more' amazing, the emotion most 'fantastic. It's just you!

My life without you is like a rose without thorns, fragile and defenseless. Happy Rose Day

Since you're with me every day is a "Valentine's Day" fantastic.

Love looks up at the sky, you see the brightest star? It's me and thanks to you I have given so much light to stand out in this sky full of stars ...

It informs the recipient to have free access to my heart and could not get out ever again also inform you that I will love forever.

Knowing how to read your heart, it was for me the most coveted goal, but to be loved is definitely a unique moment.

As the stars shine in the sky and invade my thoughts I realize that a comet lights the path and turn on your heart

My Valentine is with you every morning, when I wake up, cuddle in my arms and tell you when I love you good Valentine love.

My love on this Valentine's Day I think of you more 'than usual, we are not far away and I can hug and say how much I love you but' I send you a big kiss as big as the whole universe .... Happy Kiss Day

Love is ... to wake you with a kiss, and your smile will seal the light caress.

Post a Comment

~