Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wings of Fire

Parrot

I slowly stepped out into the freezing temperatures of winter and lit some candles in the hall near the entrance of the house. The black duvet shimmered in the light of the flames, and the soft music was flowing through the entire house. Here I was, heartbeat going off the charts, a million scenarios going through my mind. The walk to my front door felt like it took forever and saw her standing on the other side, looking more beautiful than she ever had before. Her flowing vivid red hair was curling like wildfire down her back; her eyes were so amazing with their honey gold glow behind her thick lashes.



I pulled her over the threshold and kissed her feeling every lush curve of her body, heavy breasts, luscious thighs and lips. Her silky dress hugged every inch of her rubenesque form in absolute divinity. I once again tangled my hand in her curls teasing the matching studs. A soft moan escaped her bright pink lips. Her unbridled lust shot out from her golden eyes. Back up over her lush thighs, hips, and waist and over her head, her hair falling back around her, she blushed wildly as she felt my breath on her most intimate parts and her tender folds. Smoothing a curl back from her forehead and, feeling her giggle under me was bliss. She felt absolutely divine

We moaned in unison, one hand at the top of her back and one on her hip, holding her there, making her wilder. Her hair fanned all around as I hugged her and slid up into her warmth over and again, her breasts sandwiched between her arms, cheeks flushed with colour, breathing heavily. She looked down at me with those eyes of gold, and smiled a seductive smile; bit her bottom lip as I ran my hands up her body. She moved her legs to wrap them around me as I kissed her and tangled myself in those curls again. Moans escaped her lips all over again and I covered her mouth with mine, shielding them, muffling her sounds, drinking her in. She was grinding and keeping us close, crushing her milky globes to my chest.

I wanted to see her ultimate pleasure and ran it down to where we were joined. It was beautiful like she had just been released from a dark room into the sunshine for the first time in months. She came down from her high, still moaning, which seemed to go for ages. She fell into me, snuggling in lovingly still running my hands around her lush body looking blissful and glowing. She never looked more beautiful than right then, in that moment. I slide myself back inside this nymphet goddess. From here driving us both wild, She balled the sheets up in her fist as we came together, breathless, moaning, touching everywhere.

She fell asleep snuggled into my chest; her hair still spilled everywhere, to dream of what wondrous things would follow a perfect night.

Photo Sourceic sex massage movie

Post a Comment

~